Tuesday 26 July 2016

My Robot Story

In class we had to make up a robot and then we wrote a story about it and what it is. The year 7 and 8's had to do a false start which is writing the middle at the start and then you start half way through.


Zoomer

“Clink, Clonk, Clink.” The magnets are flying at Zoomer at great speeds.
“Aarrh! Where should I go? What should I do?” thought Zoomer.
Before Zoomer gets crushed under the weight of magnets, let me take you back to where this all began.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and Zoomer was going to buy some magnets from a magnet shop in the middle of town. He was nearly at the shop, where they were still setting up for the day.

Zoomer just got to the shop as they were opening up. He opened the door and walked into the shop. Then it all happened!…
“Clink Clonk Clink”. The magnets are flying at Zoomer at great speeds!
“ Aarrh! Where should I go? What should I do?” thought Zoomer.

All of a sudden Zoomer flies out of the shop at the speed of light. All of the magnets crashing into the shop's walls with a ginormous bang! The shop owner flew out of the shop chasing him down the road.
“Come back you little whatever you are? Come back now,” he screamed at Zoomer, as he stopped running, to catch his breath.

Zoomer decided to go back, to see the owner and see what he wanted to say. Zoomer went back to find the owner who had already given up and had started to walk back, to see if his shop was going to survive.
“Hi shop owner, what would you like” mumbled  Zoomer.
“For a start my name is Hamish and what do you think I want you for” shouted Hamish, the shop owner.

“I’m sorry I didn't realise that the magnets liked me” replied Zoomer.
“That’s not why, it’s because you are made out of metal so a magnet will stick to you. Do you get it or not” yelled Hamish
“Well I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that” sighed Zoomer.
“Fine I will let you off with it this time”grumbled Hamish.

And that is the end of my False start Story

By Emily Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your helpful, positive, thoughtful comment on my work.